Furnace Installation in Phoenix, AZ
Call Comfort Experts for a Free Furnace Estimate or Second Opinion
Is your outdated furnace due for replacement? Contact Comfort Experts today, and we'll dispatch a NATE-certified professional to your home to properly size your new system and present a range of replacement options, all free of charge. We'll also help you apply for any available SRP rebates and assist with financing your new furnace for a seamless installation experience.
- Free in-home estimates
- Customized financing options
- Fair and competitive pricing
On this page
Furnace installations made to last at honest prices you'll love
When you choose Comfort Experts for your furnace installation, you'll receive an unparalleled experience that stands out from the rest. We go above and beyond for our customers by offering prompt response times on estimates, attractive financing options, and a diverse range of system choices. This flexibility allows customers greater control over the cost and brand selection of their new heating system. On installation day, you'll not only appreciate our installers' meticulous attention to detail but also their kindness and respect towards you and your family. Moreover, every installation comes with an unbeatable 2-year labor warranty and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
What factors affect the cost of your furnace installation?
- System size: Furnace size plays a big role in system cost and is largely determined by the size and layout of your home. Installing an improperly sized furnace can result in expensive issues later on, which is why reputable contractors, like Comfort Experts, always size a furnace appropriately during a free in-home estimate.
- System brand and model: The price of your new furnace will vary based on brand, fuel type (gas or electric), and efficiency level. Generally, gas furnaces have higher installation costs than electric furnaces but offer lower monthly operating expenses. While more efficient furnaces reduce operating costs, they tend to have higher initial purchase prices. Have questions? A pro from Comfort Experts can help during your free estimate.
- Rebates & incentives: You shouldn't have to pay full price for a new furnace. Always be on the lookout for rebates, deals, and specials, especially during off-peak seasons like summertime – an ideal time to shop for a new furnace. Feel free to check our specials page periodically or give us a call. If we're aware of any manufacturer rebates, we'll make sure you're informed as well!
Get a FREE estimate or second opinion on your upcoming furnace replacement
We'll send a licensed expert to your home for a complimentary, no-obligation in-home estimate. They'll introduce you to furnace systems that best align with your comfort requirements. They'll also share information about all available rebates, energy tax credits, and our exclusive financing options.Schedule estimate
Here's what a furnace installation looks like with Comfort Experts
You'll enjoy a no-obligation FREE estimate or second opinion
At Comfort Experts, we always offer free estimates and second opinions, and we're always prioritizing customer peace of mind and comfort over system sales. During the estimate, we assess your home and existing furnace to determine the proper size and discuss potential options that best serve your comfort and budget needs.
You'll get the best deal possible on a new system
You should never pay full price for your new furnace. SRP and manufacturer rebates are frequently available, along with installation specials offered by contractors themselves. Plus, financing a new system often means paying as little as 0% down for a set period of months. When you choose Comfort Experts, you won't pay full price for a new furnace because we know where to find the best deals for you.
You'll receive a furnace installation at the highest professionals standards
At Comfort Experts, we respect your time, home, and the value of your hard-earned money. That's why we take extra steps to ensure your furnace is installed to the highest industry standards. Our installation teams undergo rigorous manufacturer training to guarantee a flawless process. We also lay down drop cloths around our work site and clean up before leaving. It's the best installation experience you'll find anywhere in the Valley, hands down.
You'll enjoy the best post-installation warranties in Phoenix
A two-year labor warranty comes standard with all furnace installations when you choose Comfort Experts, in addition to any part warranties offered by the manufacturer. You'll also enjoy protection from our 100% Satisfaction Warranty. If anything goes wrong after we've left, just give our team a call, and we'll return to resolve the issue.
Very competitive pricing...I would highly recommend this company.
“Very competitive pricing. Great experience from quote to completion of the installation of the HVAC unit. Ryan, David, and Chris did a wonderful job. Very professional with excellent quality. I researched and received quotes from several companies and am so pleased I chose Comfort Experts!!! I would highly recommend this company.”—Annette D. | Phoenix
Serving Phoenix's East and West Valleys Since 2011
Comfort Experts has offices in Mesa, AZ, and Gilbert, AZ, and assists customers across the entire Valley of the Sun. We're open Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Don't hesitate to call us if you're having a heating or cooling emergency outside of office hours.
We service these cities in Phoenix and others close by: